You are allowed to share everything in this website under the following license:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
1. Identification and contact data of the party responsible for processing.
3. Necessary and updated information.
- Exercising your rights.
- Detailed information about the processing for each service.
- Identification and contact data of the party responsible for processing.
MAS CATALAN RURAL PROPERTIES, S.L.U. a company headquartered at Calle Molí 80 Mas de Barberans, NIF B-55735856, with telephone number 606 823 891 (hereinafter, “CatalanianProperties”) is responsible for the management of the personal data processed using this website (the “website”). This clause provides the information about the use that the Company will make of your personal data.
We also inform you that MAS CATALAN RURAL PROPERTIES has a Data Protection Officer, whom you may contact at the following email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
These tables will inform you about:
- The purposes for the processing of your personal data, i.e. the reason why MAS CATALAN RURAL PROPERTIES uses your personal data.
- The legal bases permitting the processing of the data by the Company for the purpose indicated.
- The possible transfer or disclosure of your data to third parties and the reasons for this. To this end, we hereby inform you that we do not transfer your personal data to third parties except when there is a legal requirement (Inland Revenue, Judges and Courts, Security Authorities), or when we expressly indicate this in the following table. Furthermore, the parties at the Company responsible for processing may access your personal data when carrying out their functions. Service providers who access your personal data are in general dedicated to information systems, technology and call centres. The following table indicates those sectors in which other possible service providers may access your personal data.
- We hereby inform you that you may request more detailed information about the recipients of your data by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The existence of potential international transfers of data.
- The period for which the data you supply us with will be kept. The following table identifies the period during which we will process your data. Furthermore, we inform you that your data will subsequently remain frozen to be looked at during legal, tax or administrative disputes, for the periods legally determined by each applicable regulation.
- Necessary and updated information
All fields indicated by an asterisk (*) in the forms provided must be filled in. If any of these fields are not filled in, it may be impossible for you to send us your contact details and deliver the services requested. You should deliver accurate information and may not use an alias or other ways of hiding your identity.
When providing any data as requested by the contact form, you may not use expressions or indications that are objectionable, injurious, or are the same as brands, commercial names, labels, company names
advertising expressions, names or pseudonyms of public persons or celebrities without authorisation, and in general any expressions that are illegal or counter to morality and generally accepted good practices.
So that the information provided is always up-to-date and does not contain errors, you should inform CatalonianProperties as soon as possible of any modifications and rectifications to your personal data as they take place, at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, when clicking on the Send button or equivalent in the contact form, you declare that the information and data provided are accurate and true.
- Exercising your rights
We hereby inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data to find out which are being processed and how they are being processed:
- The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- The right to eliminate your personal data, when this is possible;
- The right to request the end of processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of data processing is uncertain, in which case we may maintain your data to manage any complaints;
- The right to oppose the processing of your personal data when the legal basis for this as indicated in the following table in section 5 is legitimate interest. CatalonianProperties will no longer process your data except when there is an overriding legitimate interest for presenting, exercising or defending against any complaints.
- The right of portability of your personal data, when the legal basis provided for data processing as indicated in section 5 is consent.
- The right to revoke your consent at any time.
You may exercise your rights freely at any time in the following ways:
- Sending an email to a email@example.com indicating the right that you wish to exercise and identifying data.
- In writing to calle Molí, nº 80, 43514, Mas de Barberans, indicating the right that you wish to exercise and your personal data.
Furthermore, we inform you that you have the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you believe that there has been a breach of the data protection law concerning the processing of your personal data.
- Detailed information about the processes for each service
5.1.Purposes of data processing
5.1.1. Managing queries sent using the contact form
- Legal base:
The legitimate interest of MAS CATALAN RURAL PROPERTIES in responding to requests sent to MAS CATALAN RURAL PROPERTIES using the contact form:
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party and no service provider.
- International transfers:
There will be no international transfers of your personal data.
- Time of retention:
Until the query is resolved.
MAS CATALAN RURAL PROPERTIES has implemented and maintains the levels of security required by the GDPR in order to protect the personal data of interested parties from accidental loss and non-authorised access, processing or disclosure, in view of the state of technology, nature of the data stored, and risks to which they are exposed. Nevertheless, the transfer of information over the Internet is not completely secure and hence, although MAS CATALAN RURAL PROPERTIES carries out its best efforts to protect your data, it cannot guarantee the security of the data when it is transmitted to the website. Hence all information provided is provided at your own risk. Once your data is received, MAS CATALAN RURAL PROPERTIES will use rigorous security procedures and functions to prevent any unauthorised access.
The personal data that we may receive on the website and from any other communications with you will be managed with confidentiality and we are committed to maintaining them secret, in accordance with the terms of the applicable legislation.
Minors under the age of 16 may not use the services available on this website. In this regard, and to the extent that MAS CATALAN RURAL PROPERTIES does not have the capacity to confirm whether interested parties are minors or not, it must be the parents and guardians who implement the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the website and/or sending personal data without their monitoring, with MAS CATALAN RURAL PROPERTIES not assuming any responsibility in this respect.